This Sunday is a Post Christmas/Theophany POT LUCK coffee hour. A good way to share the remaining sweets in our homes. Bring what you have ready to serve.
What’s going on with the Church in Ukraine? Confused? A couple of important (+ informative) interviews about the current news. CLICK HERE.
2019 PARISH CALENDARS (painstakingly prepared by Reader Ilya) may be picked-up after Liturgy
THANK YOU to all who have picked-up their Church Offering Envelopes. If you have not claimed them, please do so as soon as possible. Direct deposit donors are also assigned boxes with just the special donation envelopes in them. Please pick them up and thank you for being a Direct Deposit Donor!
A note about the safety + supervision of children on Church property
1. THANK YOU, for bringing your children to church! Be assured, the effort (and it does take a lot of effort with little ones) is well worth it!
2. It is a beautiful sight to see children playing on church grounds after Divine Liturgy (during Liturgy they are with you in church - yes?).
3. In this good weather, the pond is a great attraction - but also poses a great risk! No child of any age should be anywhere near the pond without PARENTAL supervision.
4. Rock climbing is a great sport, but climbing the rock walls around the church and playing around ventilation equipment also presents a liability.
5. We have been blessed with beautiful grounds - our own church “park”. Do enjoy this gift with your children keeping them safe under your watchful eye!