May 20 Bulletin Click here
In addition to the announcements in the bulletin below, please note the following:
CATECHESIS THIS SUNDAY – as usual, after a coffee break. This will be the last general parish catechesis for the season. We’ll resume in September.
КАТEХИЗАЦІЯ В НEДІЛЮ – як звичайно, після кави. Це послідна сесія – аж почнемо знова у вересні.
FR. ROMAN’S 75TH BIRTHDAY FUNDRAISER – continues until the end of May. Tickets for the “no banquet, banquet” may be purchased after Divine Liturgy or simply mail in your payment or place it in your “Mortgage Fund” envelope in Sunday collection, clearly marking it as the “No Birthday Tickets”. Don’t wait too long, as space is limited J.
БІЛEТИ НА О. ПАРОХА 75-ий ЮВІЛEЙ – (який не відбудеться) можна набути після Літургії підчас кави. Також можна вислати пожертву поштою або поставити в конверту (піписану на цю збірку) в недільну тацу до кінця місяця.
ATTENTION YOUNG SINGERS! - A young people’s choir is being assembled to lead the singing at this year’s VIDPUST on June 24th at Mt. Mary in Ancaster. If you’re between the ages of 10 - 30 and love to sing, please join us for a rehearsal June 10, from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m here at St. Elias.
УВАГА МОЛОДІ СПІВАКИ! - Молодіжний хор збирається, щоб провадити спів на ВІДПУСТІ, 24 червня на Горі Марії в Анкастері. Якщо ви віком від 10 до 30 років і любити співати, приєднайтеся до нас для репетиції - 10 червня з 12:00 до 13:00. тут, в церкві св. Ілії.
UNIVERSITY or HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS – interested in doing some grounds keeping, minimum wage – flexible hours – please call the parish office.
FUN IN THE SUN WITH THE SAINTS - Registration Forms for this year’s day camp will be available to registered parishioners next Sunday, May 27. Details will be sent out with mid-week announcements.
PARKING RESTRICTIONS. On Sundays and busy days and snowy days please leave parking spots (in the first rows) closest to the church available those who need them most...parents with small children and those with mobility challenges and clergy. Do not park along the driveways as this also an emergency route.
A note about the safety + supervision of children on Church property
1. THANK YOU, for bringing your children to church! Be assured, the effort (and it does take a lot of effort with little ones) is well worth it!
2. It is a beautiful sight to see children playing on church grounds after Divine Liturgy (during Liturgy they are with you in church - yes?).
3. In this good weather, the pond is a great attraction - but also poses a great risk! No child of any age should be anywhere near the pond without PARENTAL supervision.
4. Rock climbing is a great sport, but climbing the rock walls around the church and playing around ventilation equipment also presents a liability.
5. We have been blessed with beautiful grounds - our own church “park”. Do enjoy this gift with your children keeping them safe under your watchful eye!