October 15th 2017 Click here
1. THANK YOU, for bringing your children to church! Be assured, the effort (and it does take a lot of effort with little ones) is well worth it!
2. It is a beautiful sight to see children playing on church grounds after Divine Liturgy (during Liturgy they are with you in church - yes?).
3. In this good weather, the pond is a great attraction - but also poses a great risk! No child of any age should be anywhere near the pond without PARENTAL supervision.
4. Rock climbing is a great sport, but climbing the rock walls around the church and playing around ventilation equipment also presents a liability.
5. We have been blessed with beautiful grounds - our own church “park”. Do enjoy this gift with your children keeping them safe under your watchful eye!