Please note: 1. When feast day schedules are printed only the date of the feast is given. Vespers or Vigils always take place the evening before (on the eve).
Saint Elias ADVENT/CHRISTMAS market is coming soon. Can you volunteer for a few hours? Please email the office or sign up on the list located in the church hall.
A note about the safety + supervision of children on Church property
1. THANK YOU, for bringing your children to church! Be assured, the effort (and it does take a lot of effort with little ones) is well worth it!
2. It is a beautiful sight to see children playing on church grounds after Divine Liturgy (during Liturgy they are with you in church - yes?).
3. In this good weather, the pond is a great attraction - but also poses a great risk! No child of any age should be anywhere near the pond without PARENTAL supervision.
4. Rock climbing is a great sport, but climbing the rock walls around the church and playing around ventilation equipment also presents a liability.
5. We have been blessed with beautiful grounds - our own church “park”. Do enjoy this gift with your children keeping them safe under your watchful eye!